Assessment Technology of Risk and Risk Tradeoff in Protecting Health and Environment
报告题目：Assessment Technology of Risk and Risk Tradeoff in Protecting Health and Environment
系列：“生态与环境讲坛”系列第 248 讲
报告人：Dr. Bin-Le LIN
来访单位：Research Institute for Science of Safety and Sustainability, AIST, Japan
摘要：Technology of risk assessment and risk tradeoff analysis is very essential in protecting health and environment. As one of the member of the brainpower to support Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan from 2001, I mainly focus on researches on methodology and tool development on risk and risk tradeoff assessment and management of chemicals and new energy such as biomass energy and ammonia hydrogen energy. We have provided solutions to the needs of Japan society, and have contributed to policy making, and international standardization. Today, I am honor to be here to share and to discuss with you some of my representative research outcomes. Thank you very much for your kind invitation.
• Post Doctoral (4/1998–3/2001) in Department of Chemical Engineering, Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo, Japan
• Ph.D. (10/1994–3/1998) in Environmental Chemical Engineering,Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, Japan
Working Experience (2008-)
• Chief Senior Research Scientist (10/2015–present)
Research Institute for Science of Safety and Sustainability, AIST, Japan.
• Chief Manager (10/2014–9/2015)
Collaboration Promotion and International Affairs Division, AIST, Japan
• Senior Research Scientist (4/2008–9/2014)
Research Institute for Science of Safety and Sustainability, AIST, Japan